Sunday, May 07, 2006

Where Was I?


Off to California that is where I was. This will not be a long post as I have a house full of small children. But I figured if I did not post at all some might get upset.

I had a wonderfully productive conference. As it was the first conference in Nar-Anon's 40 year history there was a lot to be done, and we did it. It was an incredible experience, but there is still a of work to be done. I volunteered for the events committee, and applied for and was voted onto the Board of Trustees. This program has done so much for me it is important to me that it continues to be available for those that need it.

It was great seeing everyone out in California again, Caitlyn's pictures do not do her justice at all. She is an truly beautiful baby with a very sweet disposition. She has a beautiful smile and smiles alot. We got together for dinner often, and Melody and I got some shopping time in where I finally found a purse, we didn't even look for brown shoes.

I am back home now and not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. Although, as much as I missed these kids I am ready for them to all go back to their parents.

2 comments:

EZ Travel said...

What a nice baby!

I am glad the conference was a success. Is the BOT a national post? Will you get to go to more conference? Perhaps in exciting places like Indiana?

marty said...

You left a red bear here. I hope your daughter never finds out. You also left some pretzels and a diet pepsi, I don't think she cares about them.