Friday, July 23, 2004

Provisional Credit

The bank had told me that they would let me know by Friday if they were going to give me provisional credit on my account to cover the fraudulent purchases.  If they don't give me provisional credit then it is my responsibility to make good any overdrafts until they have resolved the issue.  Without provisional credit or my making good the account I would continue to be charged $5 per day that my account is in arrears.  So yesterday my account stood at -1,302.78, when I checked today it is at -1,232.78 - which apparently means they have given me $70 in provisional credit to cover the $945 in fraudulent charges and $500 bank fees applied to my account.  I guess that means I only need to come up with twelve hundred dollars, I'll check my sock drawer.

3 comments:

EZ Travel said...

I am glad the comments are working again and I am glad the pictures are working. Everyone else needs to learn how to do that so we can have regular pictures from all corners.

But I am sorry that you will have to go back to the bank to kick their asses.

I need to post a vent for my day, but not on my own site (since IU people read it). Maybe I will email it to you and you can post it up for me.

Gretchen said...

I'm here for a little over an hour. Just send it on.

EZ Travel said...

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gretchengerth/my_photos